發新話題
打印

help!! 濕疹~~very serious

help!! 濕疹~~very serious

My little girl has 濕疹 on her face which is very serious and also some on her body since she was two months old. Now she is almost 5 months old.

The doctors suggested to use the steroids cream but we cannot use it for long run as it is actually not good for her skin. She is very itchy and always scratching her face even though we have put her gloves on.  We have changed her formula (including soya milk and pepti-junior) but it doesn't help a lot.

We are very sad and our hearts are aching everytime when we see her face and she cannot really sleep well.

We are very desperate as it seems that we have tried everything but doesn't help much.

If you have any experience that you can share pls let me know, alternatively if you have any good doctor that you can refer to we would be grateful.
Many Thanks!

AnsonB媽:

My girl is very serious but her skin is not very dry.  If she is very serious, we will put some cream given by Doctor and it can improve some time.  But this contains 類固醇 which is not good to her.
Did you give breast milk to him?  I feel that my girl start to have this after stopping breast milk.
But we try few different kind of formula milk and so far it doen't work.  
I think the last one is Rice milk.  But she is still 4.5mth and it is not too good to give this so early...

When I look at her, 我真的很想"癢"的那人是我!!!

By the way, any good Doctor can be introduced for healing    rashes?

發新話題