發新話題
打印

help!! 濕疹~~very serious

help!! 濕疹~~very serious

My little girl has 濕疹 on her face which is very serious and also some on her body since she was two months old. Now she is almost 5 months old.

The doctors suggested to use the steroids cream but we cannot use it for long run as it is actually not good for her skin. She is very itchy and always scratching her face even though we have put her gloves on.  We have changed her formula (including soya milk and pepti-junior) but it doesn't help a lot.

We are very sad and our hearts are aching everytime when we see her face and she cannot really sleep well.

We are very desperate as it seems that we have tried everything but doesn't help much.

If you have any experience that you can share pls let me know, alternatively if you have any good doctor that you can refer to we would be grateful.
Many Thanks!

我好明白你心情,因我個仔都係,佢係由滿月開始就有,依家差唔多5個月大,但呢兩個月可以話係未好過,佢仲係好嚴重添,依家由頭到腳指尾都係,我都好心痛
上面linking介紹既方法&cream我都有買黎試,但都搞唔掂我個仔

你個女有幾嚴重?佢會唔會成身都好乾咁甩皮?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

AnsonB媽:

My girl is very serious but her skin is not very dry.  If she is very serious, we will put some cream given by Doctor and it can improve some time.  But this contains 類固醇 which is not good to her.
Did you give breast milk to him?  I feel that my girl start to have this after stopping breast milk.
But we try few different kind of formula milk and so far it doen't work.  
I think the last one is Rice milk.  But she is still 4.5mth and it is not too good to give this so early...

When I look at her, 我真的很想"癢"的那人是我!!!

Try to use the •雙妹嚜雪花膏, my daughter also have the same problem, she start at around 4 months and now is 5 months, we just change to the soybean milk, but my friend recommend me to use •雙妹嚜雪花膏, although cannot fully recover, but she is really better, not so itachy and do not have  類固醇

By the way, any good Doctor can be introduced for healing    rashes?

My son has also got the problem. Sometimes when the rashes are very bad (all over his face), besides applying cream I will give him antihistamine medicine given by the doctor to relieve the itchiness.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

試下QV, 另外有一隻你C字頭,CEP...,醫生叫我試下
我個女都有,我發覺轉天氣同天氣潮濕就會紅D
因為佢唔係太嚴重但皮膚超乾,所以無開冷氣
我覺得開冷氣係好D,空氣都有影響
會唔會放空氣清新機睇下有無幫助? 試下...
講番轉頭,我用過QV,都OK,但係MUSTELA我個女會好D
你試下買兩隻,一隻係防敏感(牙膏形),一隻新出水份
先塗敏感,後水份
有人叫得用新鮮蘆薈,就O甘塗,不過會MOUNT住,唔舒服,試下局部塗,我都試過,都OK
有人又教我用金銀花煲水,同佢搽下(無o甘痕),不過我個女有G6PD,唔敢用
樣樣試下,無辦法

我今日帶左個仔去睇家庭醫生,佢一見到就話係好嚴重,即刻寫轉介信畀我去中環萬邦行睇皮膚科,個醫生都係話好嚴重,講左三次叫我唔好掉以輕心,仲話仔仔有水滲出既地方係有金黃葡萄球菌,依家開左抗生素同消炎藥水,同埋有輕微類固醇既藥膏,至於搽完之後就要自己補潤膚膏,用邊隻就要你自己覺得對佢情況有舒緩就OK,我就用QV,同埋叫我呢段期間轉食豆奶,醫生仲話如十日內冇好轉就要入醫院觀察,因有機會有拼發症.

順便一提,今日睇兩個醫生都話唔應該咁細個畀類固醇藥水食,唉..但之前食左依家都冇計..

我冇乜餵母乳呀,但我有個fd佢有餵,但個b都有濕疹,今日個皮膚科醫生話係我同老公既輕微鼻敏感既DNA畀左個仔喎..
希望你囡囡冇我個仔咁嚴重啦,如我呢個皮膚醫生OK,我再話你知啦..

可以試下用土銀花+銀橋+地?子+?+?+片糖, 忘了名, 下次到藥房再幫你問.
本來要買土銀花+片糖, 不過藥房老闆說, 以上五種更加好更加能去到濕毒,
買什麼藥膏搽也沒有用, 搽醫生開的藥膏, 好了,但很快又有, 根本治不到本.所以我便試下這些中藥.
開始都要搽些醫生開的藥膏止住痕(只限晚上),然後一邊沖浸, 都要給些耐心等他轉好.現在連續洗10包, (10個月大的)BB的濕疹開始退了, 沒有咁痕, 而且晚上開始睡得好.希望會幫到你哋.

Elidel 1 % + Hydrocortisone 1 % tiwce daily for one week
Then Elidel 1 % for three weeks more
QV or Cetaphil cream/ lotion
Piriton syrup 1 mg four times daily as require
Do not use hot water/ bath
Do not hesitate to use mild topical steroid as short term treatment

可能我個仔依家情況係好嚴重,所以一定要用西藥&藥膏,等佢好d我都會用中藥幫佢清毒.

發新話題