發新話題
打印

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

I have known a problems and a mind about you. Do your parents know about your situation? I think that you need to discuss about your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems will be solved easily.

In your letter, you talked that you live in a very small flat with your family leading you don’t have any privacy at all because everyone can hear you talk with your friends in phone. I advice you can tell your friends what’s time can phone you and you can talk to friends at toilet where no one is able to disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy leading you cannot concentrate on doing homework. I think that you can go to a library to start your homework. The library is opening from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. there is a sufficient time provide you to do homework. Please remember, don’t do homework or revise at midnight because it is the time that you get a rest i.e. sleeping.
If you have no enough time for sleeping, you cannot pay attention on the lesson so you should get rest early.

Sometimes you want to go out and relax with your friends but haven’t got enough money to do this I suggest you can save some money in daily and borrow the money from your parents. I think a few of money they will consent. Apart form this I hope you try to enjoy your school life and don’t give up studying in school because you must use the great qualification to look for a job in future. Therefore, you should put more effort on studying in order to get a great job.

Anyway, I hope your problems would be solved early and you would focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully

Nick

題目如下

我有架..
本人英文太爛啦,個底好差
好多基野都唔識
笑我唔緊要  
但請指出我既錯處 thx

ps 我係中五

THX~~
又學到野啦  
從錯誤中學習

發新話題