發新話題
打印

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

I have known a problems and a mind about you. Do your parents know about your situation? I think that you need to discuss about your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems will be solved easily.

In your letter, you talked that you live in a very small flat with your family leading you don’t have any privacy at all because everyone can hear you talk with your friends in phone. I advice you can tell your friends what’s time can phone you and you can talk to friends at toilet where no one is able to disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy leading you cannot concentrate on doing homework. I think that you can go to a library to start your homework. The library is opening from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. there is a sufficient time provide you to do homework. Please remember, don’t do homework or revise at midnight because it is the time that you get a rest i.e. sleeping.
If you have no enough time for sleeping, you cannot pay attention on the lesson so you should get rest early.

Sometimes you want to go out and relax with your friends but haven’t got enough money to do this I suggest you can save some money in daily and borrow the money from your parents. I think a few of money they will consent. Apart form this I hope you try to enjoy your school life and don’t give up studying in school because you must use the great qualification to look for a job in future. Therefore, you should put more effort on studying in order to get a great job.

Anyway, I hope your problems would be solved early and you would focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully

Nick

題目如下

嘩 ...想人幫你改文之前,
係唔係應該自己做下proof-reading先呢?
有d地方唔係一個f.4應該錯架wo...

我有架..
本人英文太爛啦,個底好差
好多基野都唔識
笑我唔緊要  
但請指出我既錯處 thx

ps 我係中五

Hey man,

i think your eassy is a little bit short, if u are F.5.
Also, you have to improve your grammer.
You usually use wrong words and make you sentence does not make sense.
My corrections may not be perfect but hope it helps.

Gd luck.

I have known the problems about you. Do your parents notice your situation? I think that you have to discuss about your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems can be solved in an easy way.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family. You do not have any privacy at all because everyone can hear your phone calls with friends. I advice that you can tell your friends when they can phone you and you can talk with friends at toilet where no one can disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy that causes you cannot concentrate on your homework. I think that you can go to a library to do your homework. The library opens from 8 am to 10 pm. You will have sufficient time to do and study your homework. Seriously, you should not do homework or study at midnight because it is the time for you to sleep. If you do not sleep earlier at night, you cannot pay attention during class.

Sometimes you want to hang out and relax with your friends but you do not have enough money to deal with. I suggest that you can save some money from you daily life. Also, you can do some housework and earn money from your parents. I think that can solve your money problem. Apart from this, I hope you can try to enjoy your school life and do not give up studying in school easily. It is because you must use the knowledge from school in your daily life. Nowadays, high education can guarantee good jobs.  Otherwise, you will be eliminated in our community. Therefore, you should work hard with your study in order to get a great job.

Anyways, I hope that your problems can be solved earlier and you have to focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully,

Nick

THX~~
又學到野啦  
從錯誤中學習

discuss唔洗加about(discuss=talk about)
同埋好多用中文直接translate做英文既問題
仲有你d tenses ,,grammar.....

I have known the problems and a mind about you. Do your parents know about(delete) your situation? I think that you need to discuss about(delete) your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems will be solved easily.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family leading you don’t have any privacy at all because everyone can hear your conversation with your friends by phone. I advise you can tell your friends that when they can phone you or you can talk to friends in the toilet where no one disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy leading you cannot concentrate on homework. I think that you can go to the library to do homework. The library opens from 8 p.m.(a.m.?) to 10 p.m. there is a sufficient time providing for you to do homework. Please remember, don’t do homework or revision at midnight because it is the time for you to get rest .
If you don't have enough time for(delete) sleep, you cannot pay attention in the lesson so you should get rest(go to bed) early.

Sometimes you want to go out and relax with your friends but haven’t got enough money to do this.I suggest you can save some money in daily or borrow the money from your parents. I think some money they will consent. Apart form this,I hope you try to enjoy your school life and don’t give up studying in school because you need the great qualification to look for a job in the future. Therefore, you should put more effort on studying in order to get a great job.

Anyway, I hope your problems would be solved early and you would focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully

Nick

嘩...上面o個個甘落力...

我睇左第一段都唔想睇落去啦...

引用:
嘩...上面o個個甘落力...

我睇左第一段都唔想睇落去啦...
我都係...

改得仔細就冇心機睇, 咁點會有進步?? 希望我改完可以幫下你.

我都改得好仔細 希望你有心機睇哂啦....

I understand your problems and how you feel. Do your parents know about your situation? I think you need to discuss your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems can be solved more easily.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family and you don’t have any privacy since everyone can hear your conversation when you are on phone with your friends. I advice you to tell your friends the time when they can call you or you can talk to your friends in the  toilet where no one can disturb you. On the other hand, I think that you can go to a library to do/revise your homework if your home is crowded and noisy... The library opens from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m and  there will be  sufficient time for you to do homework. I don’t recommend you doing your homework or revision at midnight because it is the time that you should get some rest and go to bed. .
If you do not have enough time for sleeping, you cannot concentrate during lessons and it does harm more than good..

I totally agree with you that hanging out with friends can relief your stress. If you do not have enough money, you can start saving up or borrow some the money from your parents. I think they will also understand.

Being a student is definitely the happiest time in your life. You should treasure this moment since there are so many people who do not even have a chance to study and enrich their knowledge. Please do enjoy your school life and don’t give up in studying because great qualification can guarantee a good job in future. Let’s work hard together and put more effort in studying!

I hope you will find my suggestions useful and I wish you all the best. Please feel free to ask me for any advices and I will be always happy to offer any help.

Yours faithfully

Nick

發新話題