發新話題
打印

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

I have known the problems and a mind about you. Do your parents know about(delete) your situation? I think that you need to discuss about(delete) your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems will be solved easily.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family leading you don’t have any privacy at all because everyone can hear your conversation with your friends by phone. I advise you can tell your friends that when they can phone you or you can talk to friends in the toilet where no one disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy leading you cannot concentrate on homework. I think that you can go to the library to do homework. The library opens from 8 p.m.(a.m.?) to 10 p.m. there is a sufficient time providing for you to do homework. Please remember, don’t do homework or revision at midnight because it is the time for you to get rest .
If you don't have enough time for(delete) sleep, you cannot pay attention in the lesson so you should get rest(go to bed) early.

Sometimes you want to go out and relax with your friends but haven’t got enough money to do this.I suggest you can save some money in daily or borrow the money from your parents. I think some money they will consent. Apart form this,I hope you try to enjoy your school life and don’t give up studying in school because you need the great qualification to look for a job in the future. Therefore, you should put more effort on studying in order to get a great job.

Anyway, I hope your problems would be solved early and you would focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully

Nick

發新話題