發新話題
打印

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

Hey man,

i think your eassy is a little bit short, if u are F.5.
Also, you have to improve your grammer.
You usually use wrong words and make you sentence does not make sense.
My corrections may not be perfect but hope it helps.

Gd luck.

I have known the problems about you. Do your parents notice your situation? I think that you have to discuss about your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems can be solved in an easy way.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family. You do not have any privacy at all because everyone can hear your phone calls with friends. I advice that you can tell your friends when they can phone you and you can talk with friends at toilet where no one can disturb you. On the other hand, your home is crowded and noisy that causes you cannot concentrate on your homework. I think that you can go to a library to do your homework. The library opens from 8 am to 10 pm. You will have sufficient time to do and study your homework. Seriously, you should not do homework or study at midnight because it is the time for you to sleep. If you do not sleep earlier at night, you cannot pay attention during class.

Sometimes you want to hang out and relax with your friends but you do not have enough money to deal with. I suggest that you can save some money from you daily life. Also, you can do some housework and earn money from your parents. I think that can solve your money problem. Apart from this, I hope you can try to enjoy your school life and do not give up studying in school easily. It is because you must use the knowledge from school in your daily life. Nowadays, high education can guarantee good jobs.  Otherwise, you will be eliminated in our community. Therefore, you should work hard with your study in order to get a great job.

Anyways, I hope that your problems can be solved earlier and you have to focus on your academic study. Please feel free to ask any question.

Yours faithfully,

Nick

發新話題