發新話題
打印

eng作文,希望有人幫我改下 唔該

改得仔細就冇心機睇, 咁點會有進步?? 希望我改完可以幫下你.

我都改得好仔細 希望你有心機睇哂啦....

I understand your problems and how you feel. Do your parents know about your situation? I think you need to discuss your problems with your parents. Perhaps some problems can be solved more easily.

In your letter, you said that you live in a very small flat with your family and you don’t have any privacy since everyone can hear your conversation when you are on phone with your friends. I advice you to tell your friends the time when they can call you or you can talk to your friends in the  toilet where no one can disturb you. On the other hand, I think that you can go to a library to do/revise your homework if your home is crowded and noisy... The library opens from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m and  there will be  sufficient time for you to do homework. I don’t recommend you doing your homework or revision at midnight because it is the time that you should get some rest and go to bed. .
If you do not have enough time for sleeping, you cannot concentrate during lessons and it does harm more than good..

I totally agree with you that hanging out with friends can relief your stress. If you do not have enough money, you can start saving up or borrow some the money from your parents. I think they will also understand.

Being a student is definitely the happiest time in your life. You should treasure this moment since there are so many people who do not even have a chance to study and enrich their knowledge. Please do enjoy your school life and don’t give up in studying because great qualification can guarantee a good job in future. Let’s work hard together and put more effort in studying!

I hope you will find my suggestions useful and I wish you all the best. Please feel free to ask me for any advices and I will be always happy to offer any help.

Yours faithfully

Nick

發新話題