發新話題
打印

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

English is the most important subject for me.It is because you must be pass it in the open exam and (it can) help you to communicate with foreigners as it is (an) interlanguage.But I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I (was) always playing computer games and watching TV previously,I also
did not review for a tests or exams (either).Therefore,I failed in the exams often. Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher as I was p.5 or p.6 ,so my results in English have been improved.And many teachers have told me the importance of English,that made me work harder,
I did a lot of revisions about English,such as reading English books and newspapers,talking with foreigners.

Now,I am a F.3 student but I know that my English is still very bad.If I have worked harder in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it has (all gone),I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never give up,I would believe that I can do it.

I want to be an anchorman when I am manture enough,but If I can't get a pass in English,I will never reach my destiny.

儘量原句保留...
sorry,粗體左既我唔係好識改.希望篇野改完唔係誤人子第
( ) 係我加上去既字
underline左係要刪去既..
記住because 唔好用黎做開首
更加就係文字簡潔就好啦,唔洗刻意去用個深d既字..
我都係f.3

發新話題