發新話題
打印

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

Please tell me if I've made any mistakes.

English is the most important subject for me.Firstly, you must pass it in the open exam.Moreover,it can help you to communicate with foreigners as it is an international language.However, I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I spent all my time in playing computer games,watching TV previously,I
did not review before a test or exam.Therefore,I often failed in the exam.Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher since I was p.5,so my results in English have improved.Many teachers have told me the importance of studying English,so I worked very hard,
I did a lot of revision about English,such as reading English books and English newspapers,talking with foreigners.
Now,I am a F.3 student,but I know that my English is so bad.If I had wrought hard in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it was past,I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never give up,I believe that I can do it.

I want to be an anchorman when I am mature enough.But if I hadn”t pass in English,my dream would not come true.

發新話題