發新話題
打印

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

The most important subject for me is English.Because you must be pass it in the open exam and help you to communicate with foreigner as it is interlanguage.But I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I always play computer games,watch TV previously,I also
had not reviewed for a test or exam.Therefore,I fail in the exam often.Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher as I am p.5 to p.6,so my results in English have improved.And many teacher have told me what importance of English,that made me work hard,
I did a lot of revision about English,such as ,read English book,read English newspaper,talk with foreigner.

Now,I am F.3 student,But I know that my English is too bad.If I had wrought hard in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it was past,I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never gave up,I would believe that I can do it.

I want to be a anchorman when I manture enough,but If I hadn”t pass in English,I would not finish my dream.

呢篇係日記...
我覺得有d文法錯,又用左好多that,連接詞又貧乏
可以既評評咩 level,本人中三

唔該

發新話題