發新話題
打印

~~去過cebu & bohol 的請指教~~

I spent 5 whole days in Bohol and didn't go to Cebu.

There are many things to do in Bohol besides diving, like visiting chocolate hill, Island shopping mall, seeing the big eye monkeys....

For your information, the one holding a HK SAR passport can only stay in Philippines for 7 days without visa. So u can only find all package will be less than or equal to 7 days.

I stayed in Amorita Resort Hotel, which is located at the beginning of the Alona Beach and is one of the most luxury one along the beach. I stayed in standard room. But if u can spend, then live in its villa as there is individual spa facility. And at night, u can walk fm the hotel to the beach and there are many many restaurants selling various of fresh seafood at very very cheap price (compare with our HK price). Must try BBQ barracuda but usually not available. A full table of seafood (tiger shrimps, fish, vegetable, drink, seafood soup etc) for 2 costs only ~HK$150. Just spend at will.

There is also a tourist centre in the middle of the Alona Beach for u to book for dolphin watching, island tour etc. But u can also book the tour in any of the dive shops.

I don't join dolphin watch as need to wake up 5:00am in the morning  .

I don't like the western old and fat guy dating with young (but ugly) Philippino hooker in the hotel and along the beach.

5 days is not very long in Bohol, and it will need a lot of time and hesitation to go to Cebu (by very primitive ferry) if u airplane lands at Bohol and departs fm Bohol also.

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊