發新話題
打印

BU non-jupas 開始了

I only know the case in City U

City U doesn't need you to complete year 1 study before you can apply for your transcript. All you need is money

Its $40 for each copy in 2005.

What you gotta do is fill in the transcript application form.

For City U, it is the Admission office which is responsible for handling this process. It is located left next to Hang Seng Bank.

I believe most institutes don't require students to complete year1 study before they are eligible for the transcript application.

Ask your institute where you can get the transcript.

For personal statement, it is written by you! As a result, how come you gotta complete year 1 before you can write it?  You only need a computer to do it and you can do it now!

I only know the case in City U

City U doesn't need you to complete year 1 study before you can apply for your transcript. All you need is money

Its $40 for each copy in 2005.

What you gotta do is fill in the transcript application form.

For City U, it is the Admission office which is responsible for handling this process. It is located left next to Hang Seng Bank.

I believe most institutes don't require students to complete year1 study before they are eligible for the transcript application.

Ask your institute where you can get the transcript.

For personal statement, it is written by you! As a result, how come you gotta complete year 1 before you can write it?  You only need a computer to do it and you can do it now!

https://iss13.hkbu.edu.hk/nj/main.php

Here the link for non-jupas, check it out!

發新話題