發新話題
打印

going to Yoesmite Park

I have never drove from SF to Yosemite but I would think it will take at least four hrs one way to get to the Yosemite Valley. Depend what you want to do in the park, you can decide whether over-night stay is needed or not.

Accommondation runs from Wawona Hotel (high-end) to Curry Village's canvas tent cabin (inexpensive but with public and shower). If you decide to stay at a tent cabin, make sure you have a flashlight. There is no light between your cabin and the public restroom. www.yosemitepark.com/Accommodations.aspx

You lost me. How can you take 140 from SF? If you have to take 140, don't you have to take Hwy 99 to Merced and than go North again? Or did you take the 120 and enter the park on the east side?

Lucky for me, the couple of times I went, I went from LA area. All I need to take is 41 north from Fresno and I made pretty good speed until I entered the park. Once inside the park, speed dropped because of tight turns.

I have never drove from SF to Yosemite but I would think it will take at least four hrs one way to get to the Yosemite Valley. Depend what you want to do in the park, you can decide whether over-night stay is needed or not.

Accommondation runs from Wawona Hotel (high-end) to Curry Village's canvas tent cabin (inexpensive but with public and shower). If you decide to stay at a tent cabin, make sure you have a flashlight. There is no light between your cabin and the public restroom. www.yosemitepark.com/Accommodations.aspx

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊