[自seed](Pearl) The X Files  X 檔案(I) CH17 2008-09-23 [粵/英語][中字][DivX]

原創  Paul (Camilloli) 師兄

【檔案大小】 : 267 MB
【影片格式】 : DivX
【發音語言】 : 粵語 / 英語
【字幕語言】 : 中文字幕
【格      式】 : 640 x 480

23 Sep 2008         E.B.E.

Mulder and Scully investigate a UFO sighting in Reagan, Tennessee. They interview a truck driver named Ranheim, who claims he fired his shotgun at a mysterious object in the sky. Ranheim, however, changes the details of his story, prompting Mulder to speculate that he has something to hide. The agents also realize that Ranheim exhibits symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome, an illness that normally afflicts veterans of the conflict in Iraq. Ranheim claims he is not a veteran of that war.

After further investigation, Scully discovers that Ranheim's real name is Frank Druce, a former Special Operations officer in Iraq who had been admitted to VA hospitals for treatment of his illness. Meanwhile, Mulder receives top secret information from Deep Throat that Druce was transporting the wreckage of a UFO that was shot down over Iraqi air space. But other evidence hints that the truck is a decoy, and that the real wreckage is actually being kept at Fort Benning in Georgia. Mulder and Scully realize that Deep Throat has been deliberately leaking them misinformation. When Mulder confronts Deep Throat, he admits that he tried to lead the investigation away from the truck. He justifies his action by stating that the country is not ready to comprehend a closely guarded government secret. He also confirms that the agents are under constant surveillance...

不明飛行物體被發現在Tennessee出沒,Mulder及Scully遂前往調查。二人向一名原聲稱曾用獵槍射擊不明飛行物體的貨車司機查 問,但該貨車司機說出的版本卻與原本的有所不同。這不禁引起Mulder的懷疑。當Mulder及Scully相信此事與政府秘密運送外星生物事件有關 時,Deep Throat蓄意向二人發放錯誤訊息。到底Deep Throat有何居心?

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Thank you very much for great sharing...

發新話題