Board logo

標題: How to talk nicely and intelligently for academics and everyday life? [打印本頁]

作者: 震撼景像    時間: 2009-4-19 15:36     標題: How to talk nicely and intelligently for academics and everyday life?

No double, communication skill is enormously important no matter where you go, such as undergrad , grad school or even talk to your gf. Unfortunately, I have long been a bookworm, finding it is not easy for me to talk to others nicely, would anyone be kind enough to give me a few opinions?

A good communication means, that I think,  1.) ppl enjoy talking to you. 2.) ppl learn much from you; so do you learn from him or her.

however, here are a few questions I have been considering:
1.) how to impress one while you are just to be yourself and not to curry favor with him or her?

2.) however in such a short time, it is very hard to ask a good (intelligent) question to make the talk "enlightening". How can I improve myself in this aspect?

3.) then, how to be so humor that ppl will enjoy your talk?

4.)also, I think the very thing in a talk is crouage, how can I get enough crouage to talk, especially talking to someone extremetly superior (like the star scientist) or even to a extremetly pretty girl?

thank you so much!
Would anyone be kind enough to give me a few opinions? =)
作者: 停止一切    時間: 2009-4-19 17:54

1.) when the work you do is great

2.) think critically when listening to the talk

3.) depends on audience

4.) you need to have confidence first

歡迎光臨 UFunFun 討論區 (http://ufunfun.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0