發新話題
打印

Chateau Coutet a Barsac Sauternes

Chateau Coutet a Barsac Sauternes

請問有冇CHING知哩間甜白酒...係一級定係二級...考慮緊想入一支....但又唔多清楚佢背景..

Try not to just focus on whether it's a first or second growth. Some of the first growths in Sauternes and Barsac failed to live up the expectation nowadays when compared to 1855. Meanwhile, some 2nd growth are making steady improvement across the years.

Yet Coutet is a relatively stable one and maintain its position as one of the leading properties in the region. I have high regard on them!

I once tried Rayne-Vigneau, which is a 1er cru. Personally I think there's quite a big gap from other 1er cru, although I heard they start to pick things up again recently.

Meanwhile 2eme cru like Doisy-Verdrine & Doisy-Daene are doing quite well and certainly worth more respect.

Haha I agree with the price too -- that was why I fall into their "trap" months ago too. I wouldn't pin everything down from Rayne Vigneau but after tasting Sauternes / Barsac from various properties in a tasting event, I do think there are some difference. And wine critics do think they are on the way back from the latest vintages.

Where do you get these old bottles of Sauternes usually?

發新話題