發新話題
打印

Burgundy

Burgundy

Recently, I have fallen in love with Burgundy.  Perhaps, like many wine-lovers said, Burgundy is the ultimate road for wine.  I just recieved my Domaine G. Roumier Morey Saint Denis 2006 1er Cru Clos de la Bussiere, and hopefully it will be good.  

By the way, I had a Wyatt Pinot Noir 2007 from California, which is seriously the best under 20USD wine that I have tasted recently.  It is very much like a Burgundy village wine, but can easily rival some 40USD Burgundy.  It is a pity that Burgundy in HK is so overpriced.

How much you pay for your Roumier Morey Saint Denis 1er?

70USD including tax

2006 Cote-de-Nuits is still some way to be ready to drink  Patience patience and they will reward you.

I love Bourgogne with their varieties in characters and complexity from the same grapes, even they are just several meters away from each other. It's sad that Bourgogne wine is not popular in HK and lots of other market due to selectiveness in quality and complicated system. It's a great wine worth to be appreciated.

Price okay bor....

Is that from Vinofxxx or you actually buy in US?

I bought it in US!

Burgundy is magic. I am getting addicted recently too. My past several wine dinner were all Burgundy focus. Tried some Emmanuel Roeget Vosne Romanee just 2 weeks back. Very good. If you hunt around now, it should not be too difficult to find some good 2005 Burg.

發新話題