發新話題
打印

想問一下關於 Liberal Arts College o既野

想問一下關於 Liberal Arts College o既野

Deans College (Boston)

Albright College (Penn. State)

Alfred University (New York)

以上邊間好 d?? 同埋解釋一下點解你o既答案

我 17歲, o係澳洲考左 IB (相等於 HK A-level), 30分, 入倒澳洲o既 Group of Eight (Such as, University of Adelaide, University of Monash, University of Melbourne etc) 不過想去美國一d 一線o既 U讀Economics, 同冇 SAT Therefore, 打算讀 2 年 College 再轉去大學 year 3. 我讀 IB d野會唔會同 College d野 overlap?? 因為我o既目標係 University of Michigan, NYU, Cornell, Chicago 等等, 所以只要考得好入倒去以上d U, 我唔介意將我學過 d 野 overlap, 反正我仲細

Deans College / Dean College?
唔同架?

如果係Dean College
你一定入到

bad idea, complete your UG in Aust, graduate with honours, take the GRE and apply for grad schools in the US (note that not many of them provides taught MSc Economics)

其實留低喺澳洲都唔見得有多好
好多朋友都係緊緊 pass
我之所以去 US, 不單止 Undergrad, 仲有將來嘅 Postgrad
本身 Postgrad 我根本就想去 US 讀
問題係我想早 d 去熟習下環境
畢竟 Aus 嘅 Uni 同 US 嘅 Uni 教學方式唔同

呵呵~我當然知嗰個係 minimum requirement
但係我概然達到 minimum requriement,
倒不如喺 Liberal Arts College 讀 2 年再博間好
再講 d 野會 overlap 所以我先夠膽博
Anyway, 唔該晒你嘅 Comment

someone please enlighten this ignorant soul what's considered "good" in IB?

Liberal Arts College, at least the good ones, are just as tough to get in.  One getting into a bad Liberal Arts College is just like going to a bad public uni - chances of transferring to top notch unis are slim.

err...well, im not saying that im good in ib, but wt i mentioned is that getting into top 20% in australia is not difficult, of course, i understand that it will be a tough time in the following years, but i hv the ambition to get into a better university rather than the australian universities. i definitely know that it will be difficult to transfer into a 'good' uni, such as, umich, but at least i want to try and take the challenge.

Agent 講
不過我個 first choice 係 Albright College

發新話題