發新話題
打印

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

英文寫作第二篇,唔該咁多位黎睇睇

The most important subject for me is English.Because you must be pass it in the open exam and help you to communicate with foreigner as it is interlanguage.But I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I always play computer games,watch TV previously,I also
had not reviewed for a test or exam.Therefore,I fail in the exam often.Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher as I am p.5 to p.6,so my results in English have improved.And many teacher have told me what importance of English,that made me work hard,
I did a lot of revision about English,such as ,read English book,read English newspaper,talk with foreigner.

Now,I am F.3 student,But I know that my English is too bad.If I had wrought hard in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it was past,I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never gave up,I would believe that I can do it.

I want to be a anchorman when I manture enough,but If I hadn”t pass in English,I would not finish my dream.

呢篇係日記...
我覺得有d文法錯,又用左好多that,連接詞又貧乏
可以既評評咩 level,本人中三

唔該

Please tell me if I've made any mistakes.

English is the most important subject for me.Firstly, you must pass it in the open exam.Moreover,it can help you to communicate with foreigners as it is an international language.However, I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I spent all my time in playing computer games,watching TV previously,I
did not review before a test or exam.Therefore,I often failed in the exam.Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher since I was p.5,so my results in English have improved.Many teachers have told me the importance of studying English,so I worked very hard,
I did a lot of revision about English,such as reading English books and English newspapers,talking with foreigners.
Now,I am a F.3 student,but I know that my English is so bad.If I had wrought hard in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it was past,I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never give up,I believe that I can do it.

I want to be an anchorman when I am mature enough.But if I hadn”t pass in English,my dream would not come true.

English is mostimportant and essential language for me because it is a universal language.Therefore everyone have to pass in public exam. When i was primary school, i gave up this subject. I was so lazy. The consequence was failed in exam. Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher as I am p.5 to p.6,so my results in English have improved(??) Many teachers supported  me. I  tried my best and did many excerices ,such as: reading  English books and newspapers

Now,I am F.3. My english was still bad . If I l,I would have been excellent in English.But it was past,I understand that I spead on much time.I should be industrious anytime(?) I believe that I am able to try my best to overcome.

>>

English is the most important subject for me.It is because you must be pass it in the open exam and (it can) help you to communicate with foreigners as it is (an) interlanguage.But I didn’t know that when I was pupil.I (was) always playing computer games and watching TV previously,I also
did not review for a tests or exams (either).Therefore,I failed in the exams often. Nevertheless,I have joined a refresher as I was p.5 or p.6 ,so my results in English have been improved.And many teachers have told me the importance of English,that made me work harder,
I did a lot of revisions about English,such as reading English books and newspapers,talking with foreigners.

Now,I am a F.3 student but I know that my English is still very bad.If I have worked harder in primary school,I would have been excellent in English.But it has (all gone),I understand that I wasted lots of time formerly.Now I should be industrious anytime.If I never give up,I would believe that I can do it.

I want to be an anchorman when I am manture enough,but If I can't get a pass in English,I will never reach my destiny.

儘量原句保留...
sorry,粗體左既我唔係好識改.希望篇野改完唔係誤人子第
( ) 係我加上去既字
underline左係要刪去既..
記住because 唔好用黎做開首
更加就係文字簡潔就好啦,唔洗刻意去用個深d既字..
我都係f.3

發新話題