抱歉有很多問題........
只是小女一直有很多疑問
對心理學有興趣
但不斷遭別人潑冷水...

希望讀緊psycho的人 可以幫幫我...

p.s. 如果在UK讀了6年後 拔尖回港讀psycho
值得嗎...................?
(因為大家都說不是讀med就不要拔了 留在UK讀uni更好...)

Just like you im in UK  = =
year 11
wants to 拔尖 or go back to HK whatsoever

Other people say I should stay in UK Uni, but I want to go to HKU for medi or anything like that.
I think you should go back to HK also! :]
After all it's where we belongs ~~ and psycho in HKU is not that bad!!~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

omg im in yr11 tooo!! gcses coming up...ugh
which school are u in??

they say its only worth it if u do med..
and also im kinda scared that i may not be able to cope with the stress in hk...

I think early admission depends on the people.
At GCSE I got the grades to do early admission but I was at no point mature enough to go to uni straight after AS. Also I think there is little point going to uni so early... I mean you will be around 1-2 years younger than other ppl and the experience wouldn't be the same.
The extra year of maturity and knowledge would be beneficial for university in my opinion and if you ask me to go to uni last year, I would not be ready.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

發新話題