發新話題
打印

Do you believe in Global Warming?

Do you believe in Global Warming?

Do you guys really believe in and care about Global Warming?  I only believe in climate change, the earth is always changing in lots of area, such as sea water level, carbon dioxide level, nitrogen level, water vapour level in the atmosphere. I also think there is no point worring about the climate change as lots of countries are spending money on 'global warming', however it seems that the HK government hasn't done anything at all which is always disappointing. I think the money should be focused on science researches, because science researches move the development of human on. Also, within 30-60 years, the earth is going to run out of fossil fuels and metals. So what on earth are we going to use to manufacture and builds? I just want to remind people about the fact that the reason that we do recycling and using renewable energy source is not because of global warming, but instead for the used up of metals and fossil fuels in the future and people are worried that we may not have enough time to work on solving these problems. Recycling and using renewable energy bring HOPES.
Sorry for the poor English writings.

Here is a good material on the topic:
http://climatecrisis.org/

我相信有全球暖化..因為自小冰期(時間係明朝左右)完左之後..全球氣溫係上升緊
但暖化原因我認為自然原因..人類只係加劇左暖化..令氣候改變得更快

發新話題