Wearing Sneaker Pimps X New Era cap

Triumvir Pocket Tee

W)taps Beard shorts

Visvim Patchwork Christo

and Number (N)ine tote bag

Sorry that I don't look really handsome and fat though :-((

Comments Plz!

Thanks for viewing by the way^^

Picture 057.jpg                                                                                                                2009-3-30 00:27                                                                                       
                        winter wol.

Picture 027.jpg                                                                                                                2009-3-30 00:27                                                                                       
                        spring summer vol.

didn't notice about that tim haha

you looks so stupid, dun tryna be edison chen pls                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

其實又有冇必要打哂你著咩出黎呢                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

what do u mean stupid?

Are you even civilized?
You look"s". Why don't you get back to kindergarten to study English?^^

Plus, I personally think Edison is cool. Getting like him is my own personal choice. I don't think you really don't have the right not to mention the provogative of speech to critisize me nor Edison.

So,, referring to your "manner", I truely got nothing to say

I am just saving the effort to reply questions like what's this, what's that. Which obviously i'm a rookie at this and found that no one really does reply.

小心用言.

唔一定既,可能有時會有人問件衫咩牌子呢,不過太似edc以前個著法,佢好似e家都無今著啦

發新話題