發新話題
打印

All FEMALE students bewared of the staff in Langnam sports field

All FEMALE students bewared of the staff in Langnam sports field

Staff name: Ar dor, around 35, mid-aged Asian male.

My gf is taking baseball PE class this semester and she is those typical sports idiot, who would be probably fail in PE. Last time she practised distant throw in the ope sportsfield, the staff was so nice to teach her there for some techniques and my gf really passed in that aspect.

Next time, my gf was practising how to swing the baseball ban in the open area. He was so eager to teach her again, but this time he said he was on duty in the PingPong room, the one opposite to Orchid garden. Then he took my gf ALONE to the 2nd floor, the indoor area to practise how to swing baseball ban. My gf told me abt this and I explained to her that it was rather dangerous to fallow a guy alone to such quite place, i mean close area. And it is very weird to swing the base ball ban in indoor, becox the ball may broke the window. Then I asked my gf to keep an eye on the guy.

The next day, she met the staff in the sportsfield again and he asked my gf for mobile no., so that they can keep contact for arranging the next practice. My gf refused and he left his number.

I dont know I am too cautious or what, but the intention of this staff is not proper. All male staffs should know they need to keep a distance with the female students. Like my male supervisor will only leave the door open when seeing female students. It is protection for both parties. The female student may frame you, or the teacher may have bad intention, who knows.

It is not appropriate for a male staff to take the female staff alone to quiet area, there sould be 3rd party to accompeny them as protection for both parties. It is not necessary to be a rape case, just sexual harrasement is bad enough.
Small indoor balcony for practising how to swing a baseball ban? It sounds weird. If the 2nd floor is as big as a gynaisum or with special equippment, dats fine...but that balcony, I dont think it's a proper place for practising baseball.
How come the male staff is more initiated to teach and ask for the number of a female students? She knows where you are on duty, if she really needs your help, she would ask for ur number or leave the number.

I am not sure whether the staff has any bad intention or what, but his behavior is not proper for a middle aged, mature staff to treat the female students.

I would like to WARN all female students here, if anyone is so eager to teach you sports technique and ask you to go somehwere else to practise, DONT GO.
Do not leave your number to him, you dont know whether he is a stalker or not.

發新話題