發新話題
打印

今年大學畢業真惨

今年大學畢業真惨

有冇人好似我一樣係今年大學畢業,可唔可以入嚟share吓你哋依家揾工揾成點?如果揾到嘅又係咩工,人工有冇9千?

時也命也

I guess i'm really lucky..I am graduating this summer as well. My job begins @ Aug, $20K/month! Don't give up...don't find excuses...continue to apply for jobs!

I was graduated during another recession period, the 911 incident.
8k was a mean for fresh grad at that time.

正苦公又會成為搶手貨

what are you doing here, huh? Want to be sarcastic? Don't pretend you are encouraging other people don't give up like this, you are just showing them how superior you are, you just want to show off yourself. In fact, you are saying bullshit. I extremely hate this kind of people like you

Remember, it is not your ability, but the environment, family background that contribute to your temporary success.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

我02畢業同你地而家一樣咁慘!

睇開d 啦, 我而家咪仲生勾勾?

最緊要自己要努力囤積下自己既qualification

wow come down why r u so angry?! I got my job through like 8 steps (personality + eng + math test plus few interviews). I had absolutely no referral since I have been living oversea for years now.

Some of my frds got ibank jobs that have $35K/month. It really depends what kind of jobs you are looking for!

I am sure we all soon-to-be graduates hate this job-hunting process, and we all undoubtedly tried our best to search for jobs.

yes not lying...but not many for sure.... from JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley!!

發新話題