發新話題
打印

HKG to SFO go togehter

HKG to SFO go togehter

Friends,

Anyone interested to go to SFO in May, please pm me as Singapore Airline is offering a 2-to-go plan now , just $4780 !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

SQ 就算easter 一人都係做緊$4700咋喎! 張票valid到6月起程的.
如果3人行就$3900一個tim咋 !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Friend,

are you sure !!!

I just click into the SQ website and find the promotion details not as you mentioned; or you book the tickets from travel agent ??????????????

I am interested in going on April ya, can you go earlier?

SQ 係咪direct line 黎架? 如是, 我5月都會plan 去usa, sfo or la 都無問題...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

發新話題