發新話題
打印

想買保險~

想買保險~

想買一份個人保險,  價錢一千內/月

28yrs/ 冇吸煙

請pm我...可以就detail d...睇arm我會回..thx

我需要詳細d既資料,,內容已pm~

check pm plz~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

可否提供詳細資料
已pm

我需要詳細d既資料,,內容已pm~

PM佐你~~~

pm 左你喇...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

how come... the upper reply... thread owner not say F/M, how your guys to PM the detail to the clients ar...

@@                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Im business manager of Prudential.... u can give me a call or send me yr number by msn...
my msn is   
I can answer your questions

發新話題