發新話題
打印

how to improve your english? 可唔可以幫我改?

how to improve your english? 可唔可以幫我改?

how to improve your english? l  believe that many people want to know the answer to this,let me tell you in the following paragraph.
first of all, you should change you attitude towards of english.many people in hong kong are afraid of english.in fact english is not difficult to learn.for me ,if l encounter any difficulties,l would ask my friends and  teachers. they are willing to teach me .sometimes l  encounter some difficult words ,l will read the dictionary rather than give up.now ,l am confident to speak english in front of stranger.how about you?
the most important of learning english is to read more ,speak more practise more. as a proverb"the more book you read , the more knowledge you get". learning english have many ways. for example, you can communicate with your teachers or foreigner.l strongly believe that it certainly can improve you english ability.
apart from it ,you can listen to english channel and watch english programme instead of playing computer games.otherwise ,it will disturb you attention of learning english.Concentration is essential if you want to do it well.
in conclusion , learning english is full of fun.do not give up,try you best.l hope you will be successful and find the advice useful.

[隱藏]
How to improve your English? l  believe that many people want to know the answer and i will tell you in the following paragraphs.
First of all, you should change you attitude toward English.many people in Hong Kong are afraid of English because it is a second language for them(or other reason).in fact English is not difficult to learn.for me ,if l encounter any difficulties,l will ask my friends and  teachers and they are happy to teach me .sometimes, if l  encounter some difficult vocabularies ,l will check them with dictionary rather than give up right away.now ,after a long time for studying English, l am confident to speak English in front of stranger.how about you?
the most effective of learning English is to read more ,speak more and practices more. as a proverb"more book you read , more knowledge you get". learning English has many different ways. for example, you can communicate with your teachers or foreigner.l strongly believe that it  can certainly improve your English skill.
apart from it ,you can listen to English channel and watch English programme instead of playing computer games.otherwise ,it will disturb you attention of learning english.Concentration is essential if you want to do it well.
in conclusion , learning english is full of fun.do not give up,try you best.l hope you will be successful.

內容唔識點幫你改, 文法只係幫你改左D,
可能錯既,唔好見怪                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

how to improve your english? l  believe that many people want to know the answer ,let me tell you in the following paragraphs.
first of all, you should change you attitude towards english.many people in hong kong are afraid of english.in fact english is not difficult to learn.for me ,if l encounter some difficulties,l would ask my friends and  teachers. they are willing to teach me .sometimes l  encounter some difficult words ,l would (同之前的SOMETIMES呼應)consult the dictionary rather than give up.now ,l am confident to speak english in front of strangers.how about you?
the best ways of learning english are to read more ,speak more and practise more. as a proverb"the more book you read , the more knowledge you get". learning english have many ways. for example, you can communicate with your teachers or foreigners.l strongly believe that it certainly can improve you english ability.
apart from it ,you can listen to english channel and watch english programme instead of playing computer games.otherwise ,it will distract your attention from learning english.Concentration is essential if you want to do it well.
in conclusion , learning english is full of fun.do not give up,try you best.l hope you will be successful and find the advice useful.

我都系半桶水。。

見唔見得人?

唔係the best ways of learning english is to read more????

修改,   the effective ways of learning english are to read more,,因為WAYS有S,所以要ARE

發新話題