發新話題
打印

有無人in完Msc Marketing??

有無人in完Msc Marketing??

有無人in完Msc Marketing??
想問下佢地係咪淨係收d做緊/做過marketing嘅人?
因為佢地俾我嘅感覺係咁

can anyone help??

if they have choices, i agree they would prefer to admit those who have at least 2 years working experience (as mentioned in their website)

indeed, i asked the interviewers during interview if they are confident to admit most students with some working experience... they said YES.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

i have around one year working experience
but my working experience's not related to marketing
but i have graduated in the bachelor of Communication and i am major in Advertising
i think my major is somehow related to marketing
will it help?

what kind of working experience do u have?
is it something related to marketing too?

well, what do you expect from me? haha

of cause I would say YES, it helps!

they might want to admit students with big diversity.

but, especially for this year intake, due to the huge competition, I think applicants with strong working experience would have bigger chances.

I have worked in the marketing industry for nearly two years.

I also doubt if I will be admitted.

But, to be honest, If I were admitted, I prefer my peers have some solid marketing experience.

they admit students with big diversity?
is that what they've told you?
i am so worried after the interview...

but have u been working as marketing related jobs be4?

errr.... if you check CUHK marketing brochure, you would know big diversity of their class... so i guess cityu would apply similar principle.

My first degree is Hospitality and I am working in Hospitality industry. I don't think they only want a marketing person and I agree they want students from various field.

同學來自五湖四海才有集體智慧..... agree?

partially agree

but related job function is very important too.

i prefer to student with those who have actual hand-on marketing experience, no matter from what industry.

I hope my working experience in marketing may be useful too!!!

Get the offer today!!

i have around one year working experience
but my working experience's not related to marketing
but i have graduated in the bachelor of Communication and i am major in Advertising
i think my major is somehow related to marketing
will it help?

what kind of working experience do u have?
is it something related to marketing too?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

20 12
發新話題