發新話題
打印

Start to invest

Start to invest

I will be 18 next month,I want to start to save more money for the future

Which 基金should I choose?Plz give me some advice,thz

I intend to 供 at least 5yrs until graduate form the university.

So you don't recommend me to invest 基金?

But pp said that 基金is suitable for 長線投資,and i don't have enough energy and time to manage the money if i buy stocks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

那麼買交易所的指數基金 ETF #2823 #2800 。。。。進可攻退可守!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

朋友仔你買過就知中招。。。                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

For monthly saving for long long term, the most important thing is to have a good advisor to look after you and giving out review regularly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

發新話題