20 12
發新話題
打印

注意!!!去北京旅行大家小心~小心~小心~...

注意!!!去北京旅行大家小心~小心~小心~...

朋友的一次經歷   

<<北京的一個可怕經驗分享:十三陵附近的一家酒家>>
北京旅遊去長城(慕田峪上)北京市內包左架的士喇,車牌??0585遊完長城之後出發到十三陵附近時,司機帶我地2人去食午餐,酒樓唔靚,又舊舊的陳設,女侍應勁熱情招待  
點菜時口口聲聲話"只有3個人(我倆加司機),唔洗點咁多餸喇,否則浪費食物喇"...當時比佢既老實既口吻扼左,佢又主動提議炒一碟清菜,加一碟肉,之後我就揀左雞肉喇...佢又介紹食羊wo...但我地又唔食羊既...當時個司機就介紹食十三陵既"水庫魚"喇...出名wo ...咁我地就話ok喇...點知...d餸拎黎時...魚既份量勁大份...明知我地得3個人...都咁多...=.=...個時心知不妙了...咁多餸...雞都一隻....3個人實食唔哂喇...食左4份一就飽哂了...叫埋單喇...先知自己真係上當了...張單寫話差唔多6斤($260/公斤)...雞要$138...total要$1,742...   

當時我地差d嚇死...都冇諗過係郊外地方食一餐大陸lunch 3個人要咁死貴...仲要d材料咁普通...條所謂"水庫魚"味道又唔係好特別wo...真係激死人...明劏人...真係當我地係"水庫魚"呀...==>水魚   

個時我地身上只有$1,800...留左$6百蚊比的士$喇...比左餐飯...得番$50蚊...人都癲...

真係勁離譜...3個人...比條6公斤既魚我地...仲要$260蚊斤...

大家係大陸地方食野真係要小心...食之前一定要問左幾錢先好食...唔係...真係食左你隻"車"呀/// :smile_27: :smile_27:

明白!知道!你的事情我十分身同感受,正如我老友去到華山吃一條魚,叫做華山白魚,我老友食個陣都算醒架啦,講明幾錢兩,收三元兩,一斤就是十兩,條魚話二斤半即是25兩,即是$75,收錢時就是$750加一百工本費,收你$850,講數話我地外人不明白,是一錢收三元,而家是二斤半所以收$750公道,唔比就打人,最後隻秋打贏,就比番$75,但公安人來到,要賠湯藥五百,所以就是出外食要精明,香港都有斤兩老點人,所以以後乜都先報公安再去講數。

樓主朋友應該打電話去北京旅遊局 或者是否可以點名讓大家也知道

嘩....咁都得既 好賤呀!

好彩樓主唔食羊...唔係成隻羊上

到時真係唔止$1,742

不過真係多謝你既提醒

It happened exactly the same thing to me at 13 Ling. Me and my family rent a car for the day to go 13 Ling. That restaurant is so far from other actions and is on kind of mountain. The restaurant is got a small plastic door, and all table are in seperate room, all are rooms. I order some 2 dishes of standard dishes and they said we should try something special, they recommend one dish of meat, and another dish of waterfish....... normally you don't need to read the menu in Beijing becoz the food won't expensive at all. but we end up 1,800 something like that...... Please note that the DRIVER is working with them. THE DRIVER Take the tourists to there so he will have commission. The driver will leave very quickly after dinner said he will wait outside at the car becoz he knows every tourists will be shock of the bill. I said I am a journalist from CCTV and took a camera out, I asked the manager to give me a receipt of 1800 and mention what is inside. I will pay 1800. then 6 guys arrive with the boss said I don't need to pay anything, they invite me.... I still end up pay 1000 , took pictures, but no receipt as they don't give me. I afraid my family in danger when leave the restaurant so i gave 1000 at the end...... the driver black face whole way back to Beijing, becoz he must have been "DIU" by the restaurant asked him why took a CCTV jousnalist there.... of coz I'm not CCTV journalist la......  So becareful!!!!!

多謝你的提醒

去到邊, 梗係要知價先叫啦! 唔係真係打死狗講價; 不過中國的物價係有控制的, 你可以打去好似叫物價局投訴, 連個司機都要投訴; 攞明係佢設個局啦。以後咪咁易信人啦!

死啦,我下星期去北京,而家有d擔心添.點先至可以避免呢d情況呢?邊d餐廳食野先信得過?

深表同情.....

YES....SPECIALLY 長城遊勁多搵笨野,所以都係自己坐火車OR 去德勝門坐919 去好 仲有自己去D唔知咩的食肆,要打醒精神,有時旅遊書介紹D係貴少少,但係唔夠你一鋪清袋

明白!知道!你的事情我十分身同感受,正如我老友去到華山吃一條魚,叫做華山白魚,我老友食個陣都算醒架啦,講明幾錢兩,收三元兩,一斤就是十兩,條魚話二斤半即是25兩,即是$75,收錢時就是$750加一百工本費,收你$850,講數話我地外人不明白,是一錢收三元,而家是二斤半所以收$750公道,唔比就打人,最後隻秋打贏,就比番$75,但公安人來到,要賠湯藥五百,所以就是出外食要精明,香港都有斤兩老點人,所以以後乜都先報公安再去講數。                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

樓主朋友應該打電話去北京旅遊局 或者是否可以點名讓大家也知道                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

嘩....咁都得既 好賤呀!

好彩樓主唔食羊...唔係成隻羊上

到時真係唔止$1,742

不過真係多謝你既提醒

It happened exactly the same thing to me at 13 Ling. Me and my family rent a car for the day to go 13 Ling. That restaurant is so far from other actions and is on kind of mountain. The restaurant is got a small plastic door, and all table are in seperate room, all are rooms. I order some 2 dishes of standard dishes and they said we should try something special, they recommend one dish of meat, and another dish of waterfish....... normally you don't need to read the menu in Beijing becoz the food won't expensive at all. but we end up 1,800 something like that...... Please note that the DRIVER is working with them. THE DRIVER Take the tourists to there so he will have commission. The driver will leave very quickly after dinner said he will wait outside at the car becoz he knows every tourists will be shock of the bill. I said I am a journalist from CCTV and took a camera out, I asked the manager to give me a receipt of 1800 and mention what is inside. I will pay 1800. then 6 guys arrive with the boss said I don't need to pay anything, they invite me.... I still end up pay 1000 , took pictures, but no receipt as they don't give me. I afraid my family in danger when leave the restaurant so i gave 1000 at the end...... the driver black face whole way back to Beijing, becoz he must have been "DIU" by the restaurant asked him why took a CCTV jousnalist there.... of coz I'm not CCTV journalist la......  So becareful!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

多謝你的提醒

20 12
發新話題