發新話題
打印

港大護理系請入

港大護理系請入

本人是文科生,但有意成為護士,我想問下你地班裡其實有冇文/商科生成功入到.....
其實本人應該港大護理系收文科生的機會好低.究竟係唔係呢??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

我自己係文科生..
班入面都好多文科生..

至於收生機會..
因為佢唔駛INTERVIEW[我指經jupas入.]
所以夠分就會收..

順帶一提..
你真係諗清楚至好..
因為真係唔易讀.i mean對一個文科生黎講.
或者只係對我黎講啦..
唔好到時入左..
又發覺handle唔到..
之後又quit..
因為都有人quit左..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

請問a餐高考咩成績???THX

i was in nursing before but now i'm in the Arts faculty through the internal transfer.
well i think the syllabus is really difficult for an arts student, esp. for the physiology and anatomy subjects. as a AL Bio student i also think somehow it's quite difficult. but i also want to highlight that like 2 years ago the only first hon. student in the faculty was originally an arts student... that means she beated all the sciences students and was the top among all..!

my AL result was
Chinese B   UE B   
Bio C   Chem D   Physics E (3AL)
the admission grade of hku nursing is really low, i think it's very easy to get in... but really think twice before applying. this is a profession and u have to pay a lot of hard work on it. and also consider if you're able to face blood, big wound, excretion, death etc..  don't choose it simply because of the appealing salary, otherwise at the time when you find yourself not suitable in this field it'd end up becoming a torture to u only. i don't mean to scare u, because actually for me there's nth scary at all, yet i know one of my classmates who originally had a very high ambition finally quitted because she had never expected she's afraid of blood and she fainted at the time when we had actual practice in the hospital.

AL成績唔錯(中,英文)^*^

我會考慮下.....至於自己又唔會blood, big wound, excretion, death etc

等我考完AL先= =(好快就到)

發新話題