發新話題
打印

瞬間感動-鋼琴前奏曲

瞬間感動-鋼琴前奏曲

瞬間感動-鋼琴前奏曲]網誌日期:2009-03-11 12:10
前奏曲這一名詞自巴羅克時期早已存在,有引子的意思。巴哈的賦格曲有很多都有一引子而之後發展成賦格。但將前奏曲獨立演奏還是以蕭邦的一套二十四首最有名。
蕭邦作此套前奏曲之時身體不多好,他走到馬祖卡去逃避巴黎寒冬,同行還有異性好友女權份子George Sand,。這個地方雖然美麗,但當地人對Chopin 和Sand 這一對情人十分反感,他們又找不到理想住宿,只能屈居修道院。簫邦的鋼琴也因事被海關扣留。對於蕭邦的病情當地境醫生更束手無策,簫邦咳嗽不止,第一個醫生說他將要逝世,第二個說他在呼最後一口氣,第三個說他其實已死了。

簫邦所在的修道院和他的鋼琴
蕭邦的前奏曲就是這環境下寫成的,他是模仿巴哈的十二平均律,但只是他瞬間的感覺,像二十四句寓意深長的短話,清新雋永。箸名的指揮,學者,鋼琴家Hans Von Bulow 對二十四首前奏曲有一一品評,看看你有沒有同感?

後半部及音樂連結請用標題到Yahoo尋找

I suspect you are more interested in promoting your personal blog than sharing the music of Chopin.

If you were genuinely interested in sharing Chopin's Prelude in C Major, Op. 28 No. 1, there are numerous versions on Youtube, from Rubinstein to Rafal Blechacz, that you can provide links to, instead of copying and pasting material en masse from your blog without any meaningful additional comments.

That is extremely simply, probably that is the only  forum posted this way out of the six forum I have posted.

The comment of Han Von Bulow and short sample to illustrate the comment will not be posted here.

The seond article also involved comment of Han Von Bulow, and there are short sample on every pieces, readers are encouged to found it out themself. The seond article will be not be posted here.

I hope you could appreciate that due to the huge among of article I have written over the years, I cannot repeat every time someone ask a question. Post link on a well written article is the only way to answer.

唔覺得CKM兄咁形式分享同表達有乜問題, 好多網友forum分享都有referral, quotation, post link, 只要標明出處咪ok law......包容D大家都會開心D

雖然樓主時常貼文又貼link, 似有硬銷his blog 之嫌 但也是對題,只要不貼link 便行。
即使其他版友,貼上A youtube link Vs B youtube link, 沒有其他相關文字内容,當作參考資料還可以吧。
也縂好過見到一些不斷執住對方一字半詞找岔子的帖呀。

I don't find there is any problem for the posting of Kennymoore, is the host too sensitive?

發新話題