發新話題
打印

可以幫我改一改文ma?

可以幫我改一改文ma?

Objective

This proposal aims to offer you an opportunity that can enjoy one of the most luxurious cars – Ferrari. We are an agency that provides a series of luxurious cars such as Benz, BMW, Ferrari and so on.

It is not doubtful Ferrari is a prestigious brand in Hong Kong and very much people is dreaming to own one of them. In fact, the look and the performance of any model of Ferrari are so cool. Each of them is so expensive and therefore becomes a symbol of social status. Here is a chance for you that can buy their latest model – XXXXX.

As you may know, XXXX is a limited model and there will be only ten cars around the world. It is a dream car for anyone who loves Ferrari. Fortunately, we are glad that we have got one of their dealership in Hong Kong and that’s why we prepare this proposal. Through this proposal, you will understand all features of XXXX and other related information.

Meanwhile, we would like to tell you about why you should purchase it. It is not doubtful that Ferrari is very expensive. However, it will also offer you some unique benefits which you will never gain from others. Our company also will help you complete all complex purchasing procedure. After you decided, you will enjoy the car very soon without any annoying process. Personally, I think you should not miss this chance.

Company background

As I mentioned, we are one of the large agency in the world that selling a series of Luxurious cars. In the past years, we helped many riches and celebrity to buy those luxurious cars such as Ferrari, Benz and BMW. For example, we helped a Hong Kong famous star - Aaron Kwok to buy an Enzo Ferrari in 2004 which only have 349 quotas around the world for about $10,000,000.

引用:
Objective

This proposal aims to offer you an opportunity that can enjoy one of the most luxurious cars – Ferrari. We are an agency that provides a series of luxurious cars such as Benz, BMW, Ferr ...
do you have msn: my msn:siuwo2006@hotmail.com

You are welcome to send me your assignment to this email: alicechan1010@hotmail.com

引用:
Objective

This proposal aims to offer you an opportunity that can enjoy one of the most luxurious cars – Ferrari. We are an agency that provides a series of luxurious cars such as Benz, BMW, Ferr ...
do you have msn: my msn:siuwo2006@hotmail.com

You are welcome to send me your assignment to this email: alicechan1010@hotmail.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

發新話題