發新話題
打印

Gold Coast 酒店

Gold Coast 酒店

請問有冇好酒店介紹~~~最重要係要對住海~~~可以聽到海浪聲~~~
hk$1500-hk$2500~~~ thanks!

I am now at Gold Coast.
黃金海岸的酒店種類繁多,從三星到六星級,任君選擇。幾乎所有的酒店都有游泳池和陽台,有的配備完善的體育設施,一流的飲食設施和高爾夫球場。大多數酒店的房間都有海景或河景,都位於衝浪者天堂,無論是去海灘,還是用餐,購物,都相當便利。有些酒店為住客提供各類專人服務,如物理治療、按摩、美容等。豪華的住宿設施和高標準的服務,令黃金海岸的酒店各具特色,俱有超凡的魅力。

Breakfree Rays Resort Apartments AUS$92起 (Four stars)
距離海灘步行3分鐘, 距離市中心10分鐘車程,距離華人超市5分鐘車程 , 中餐館5分鐘車程 , 賭場20分鐘車程

One more suggestion for you.
Conrad Jupiters AUS$173起 (5 stars)
豪華經典住宿的佼佼者,24小時不夜天的賭場,多家一流美食餐廳和娛樂設施,短途步行8分鐘可達海灘

what about Sheraton Mirage Resort and sofitel? which one is better? i found that the photo of sofitel room is nice but many bad comments ~~~~

and also how can i get to gold coast from brisbane? coz my package only includes flight to brisbane but not gold coast ~~ can i get there by taxi? will that be very expensive? thanks!

There is only about 60-90 mins from brisbane to gold coast. Not too far. Go and rent a car. You need a car to go below:
黃金海岸雲集了南半球最多的主題公園,被譽為“主題公園之都"。華納電影世界、海洋世界、夢幻世界、激浪世界、水上世界、天堂農莊、可倫賓野生動物園是每一個到訪黃金海岸遊客的必到之處。
And you must play below:
四驅越野摩托自駕遊 (Gold Coast ATV Adventures)
特價A$108
Telephone number is +61 7 5592 3383

I am now living at Crowne Plaza Royal Pines Resort. Why dont you try the Palazzo Versace? It is a six starts hotel. By the way, how many days are you staying?

i will stay for 3 days and 2 nights ~~~ yea ~~ i have checked versace ~~ is it really that gd? both versace and sheraton situated on main beach which seems to be far away from Surfers Paradise and broadbeach ~~~ would that be very inconvenient for me to get to the major tourist attractions?

btw, what is the temperature now in gc? and do you think 3 days 2 nights are sufficient for sydney? Thanks in advance!

baubaulu

if you can still read this, do you know is there any serviced apartment type of accomodation in gold coast?
i will be going there in april. 2 families with kids that's why we prefer to rent a serviced apartment for a few days which is easier for us.

thanks

我住過呢間
係度咁耐,邊個去gold coast我一定叫人住呢間
http://www.marriott.com.au/hotel ... rs-paradise-resort/

係差不多最中心既地方,近海,5分鐘
樓下有超市shopping center,食市大把
最緊要平令正
海景都係比多少少錢
under1500有找  

我住syd,去過gold coast玩,就係住呢間
最好打電話去問,佢地有中國人,你唔識英文可以叫佢同你講中文

發新話題