發新話題
打印

由美國行去加拿大睇Niagara Falls,得唔得?

由美國行去加拿大睇Niagara Falls,得唔得?

因為HKSAR/BN(O)去加拿大都係免簽證,甘我係唔係可以由Rainbow Bridge行過去加拿大個邊睇Niagara Falls再即日行返返去美國(given that我個美國簽證係十年無限進出個隻)?

Many thanks for advice!

Yes... Just remember to bring all your documents as Passport and ticket returns to HK. You have exited US to Canada, and you need to go through the immigration to enter US again.

But, I find that viewing Niagara Falls from US border is more grand.

得咖, 行Rainbow Bridge過去囉, 但要比US/CAD五毫

得咖, 行Rainbow Bridge過去囉, 但要比US/CAD五毫

I felt the Canada side is better... Anyway, I am sure he can view from both side.

I felt the Canada side is better... Anyway, I am sure he can view from both side.

Peanuts11,

Sorry to you that I didn't have time to reply you this question early due to my busy work!

Since the above memebers were already answered, I didn't have anything to say on this.
In fact, I have no idea about this answer of your question.
Sorry about that!

But, be sure to double check by yourself before you make this trip, so that you won't waste time.

Hope this help, and again feel free to pm me or leave messages here for any questions!

Peanuts11,

Sorry to you that I didn't have time to reply you this question early due to my busy work!

Since the above memebers were already answered, I didn't have anything to say on this.
In fact, I have no idea about this answer of your question.
Sorry about that!

But, be sure to double check by yourself before you make this trip, so that you won't waste time.

Hope this help, and again feel free to pm me or leave messages here for any questions!

發新話題