發新話題
打印

My wife had a affair, just wants to share.

My wife had a affair, just wants to share.

Last weekend i discover that my wife had a affair...... cos i check her message.....and found out.

When i ask her about this, she uses a lie to cover another lies, its makes me hurt much deeper and deeper, what makes her change a lot...... i ask myself ??

As i remember, i feel somethings wrong around middle of last year, but i havn't pay much attention
and stop her, and just believe her..........

Married 7 years already, had a lovely daughter, why she break our family..........

I think our main problem that is we don't talk too much now, she hate that i don't share with her,
she had no way to share with, and i hate that she don't take care our daughter, cos i will take care
her when i come back and every sat & sun.....

Day by day, year by year, our relationship becomes very weak, i love my daughter than my wife,
she is my treasure now..... and my wife feels unhappy.

On this monday, i ask her to tell me everything, all the detials, cos i knows that is all lies.......
If she still wants to solve our problems............. and she tell me finally.............

That feelings .......... is difficult to say it out...... even when you are doing somethings, your brains is empty, you havn't heard anythings even someone talking to you......

Very terrible feelings,  it is unforgettable.

This two days, i spend all my time to think about this, devoice or not ??

At last, we talk, cry and say it out, everythings that what we hated each other............
cos i think i had a responsibily also, i can understand why she do that, i forgive her........
and we all promise to change and love each orther again.......

We will go out for a holiday and try to start our new life, although i still not turely believe
on her, i have to take a risk, i wish i could as brave as i could to overcome this.....

I have to go, i am now wishing myself i could forget it and love her again, i wish i could.........

And thanks for reading, anyone wants to share, see you on next week.

咁你有冇呃你老婆呀?
p.s.唔好講大話呀~

得唔得?

No, except sometimes i go to play marjong and tell her i needs to OT
and share here when i was lonely.

to be honnest, i am still trying to forget and overcome, sometimes that still flash out on my brain, i wish i could and it makes me feels very tired.

咁佢有沒有做野架??佢出面個個係同事?網友??朋友??

CAN YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE MORE THAN YOUR DAUGHTER
ARE YOU PROMISE

發新話題