Young Dubliners : Saints And Sinners [Rock][195kbps@MP3][63MB]

專輯名稱:Saints And Sinners
歌手姓名:Young Dubliners
唱片公司:429 Records
發行日期:2009年02月03日
專輯流派:Rock
推戰指數:4星

專輯介紹:

The Young Dubliners (sometimes shortened to the Young Dubs) is an American band, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1988. Their style of music has come to be called Celtic Rock, for the fusion of Irish traditional instruments and music with modern rock. They have released eight albums - Rocky Road, Breathe, Alive Alive’O, Red, Absolutely, Real World, With All Due Respect (the Irish Sessions) and Saints and Sinners. They have toured the United States and Europe since 1994, and have supported Jethro Tull, John Hyatt, Chris Isaak, Jonny Lang, Great Big Sea, and Collective Soul. All Music.com states, “Their live shows (have) a jam-like appeal, similar to the vibes of Phish and the Dave Matthews Band.”Members include lead vocalist and guitarist Keith Roberts, bassist Brendan Holmes, violinist Chas Waltz, guitarist Bob Boulding, and drummer David Ingraham. Their repertoire consists largely of original rock compositions and Irish folk songs with a rock twist. Their influences include Thin Lizzy, The Pogues, The Waterboys and U2.

Beginning in early 2008, The Young Dubliners have been recording and mixing their new album. Titled “Saints And Sinners”, the CD was released on February 3rd, 2009, on 429 Records.

曲目列表:

1. Saints And Sinners
2. Howaya Girls
3. Rosie
4. Buy You A Life
5. In The End
6. BackSeatDriver
7. This Time
8. Caroline
9. Saoirse
10. (I Don't Think I'll) Love Anymore
11. My Town