發新話題
打印

幫我汁汁- - 作文...

幫我汁汁- - 作文...

Every time when we have Olympic game, wewill have a huge event, Olympic flame. The style of this event is a linkboy whotaking the torch will run to another place, give the torch to other linkboy andrun again until reach the destination where the place will hold the nextOlympic. In my opinion, I absolutely support that only the sportsman can be thelinkboy. So, I would like to talk about the importance of linkboy first. Than,let see the benefit of using sportsman. And at the end, you will know the reasonabout my opinion which is very important.

Olympic Flame is a very ceremonious andmeaningful of the sport. And this event is passing though the sport (orOlympic) spirit to difference city. Let the spirit to enhance and glorify. (發陽光大)So we must use the sportsman tobe linkboy because all of them are represent a kind of sport which they goodat. And overall they are passing the Olympic spirit to the audience.

Not only the meaning of the sportsman, they also have a strong body to completed the whole journey. Since a linkboy mustrun around several kilometer to the next linkboy. if he does not strong enough, he can not finish the event. On the other hand, the torch is veryweight. Thus, the men who are running must have an ability to overcome all the difficulties.

Beside that, someone would say everyone canbe linkboy since they believe everyone who has the ability to finish the journey.If it is true, the big organization will spend lot of money to train the menand spend the money to make sure the men will become the linkboy. They try to controlthe Olympic Flame for a kind of advertising. Hence, the phenomenon will leavethe original meaning.

To sum up, being a linkboy is a very difficultjob. The men must characteristically and have the ability to overcome the difficulties.Also the guy must have a potential to send the sport spirit to all sportsman. Thus,not all the people can be a linkboy.

講真....我grammer 好差= =就算你叫我自己改....都無從入手....幫幫忙指正一下- -

發陽光大個英文用得合當嗎- -?

...check carefully about grammar   a lot of errors
and remember chinese phrase like 發陽光大...cannot just translated into english
e.g. "So, if he does not have thestrong body"....  can be simply "if he is not strong enough"

"So, I would like to talk about the importance of linkboy first. Than,let see the benefit of using sportsman. And at the end, you will know the reasonabout my opinion which is very important."
this is no need

發新話題