發新話題
打印

Ordering Dominus 2005

Ordering Dominus 2005

Dear Web Administrator,

Let me make it clear that this is non-profit making and non-commerical as I am not going to charge a penny more than the actual cost on those joining the group purchase.  The sole purpose is to invite some brothers here to share some bottles since I cannot take up the whole case alone.  If you consider it commercial, please let me know and I will delete this post (or you would so).

I am going to order a case of Dominus 2005 of Napa Valley with Farr VinXXX for GBP 650 (a case) plus HKD 70 per bottle  for the air freight charge.  Actual price would depend on the exact exchange rate  on the date of transaction adopted by the credit card co (HSBC).

9 bottles have already reserved by myself and some other brothers here and I am looking for brothers to share the remaining three.  Please PM if you are interested.

Motorlegs

just....

too hot in napa...

the price is very cheap, cheaper than the US

I'm interested...but is it ready to drink now?

Thx...count me one please...

堅呀!

this is great price again, although I'm not too familiar with recent vintages of California wine and I would not be too concerned with the weather condition because the variations are just not that significant in compare to Europe or particularly old world wine countries, cheers !

Congraduation C hing and you shall enjoy Dominus. It is a very good deal and never get any wrong decision while you buy Dominus. Few years ago I got the 2000 Dominus for USD70 but was on sale at that time. Like me I got Insignia when it is a good price and never count for any vintage. I believe the name also. Did you try Insignia before??

發新話題