發新話題
打印

ABout the distance learning master degree?

ABout the distance learning master degree?

As we know, there is little courses for us to choose in Hong Kong, especially for the science's subject. As I work in commercial lab and I am interested in the field of bioinformatics. Now, have found the MSC course (distance learning mode) in the Univerisity of Exeter as there is no such course in HK. I would like to ask the following questions:

1. Does it is qualified course in people's eyes? Since many poeple think this kind of DL course is "rubbish" which only for those who would like to "buy" the degree.

2. Any comment on this university. Is it well-known in UK?

3. Is it worth for me to get the MSC via DL or just apply the local MSC which I don't interest in?

Many Thanks

Go overseas and study aboard.

I don't think so.. Study aboard is not the only method

hku 有 bioinformatics 的 undergrad
至於 postgrad, biochem, cs, ee 的 master 都有相關科目

HKU bioinformatics "No more admission in 2009-2010"..Maybe u better update your new...

Actaully I have already got my full-time job and I would like to get part-time study indeer.,,

"香港大學教務長韋永庚表示,理學士(生物訊息學)的收生成績相對較差,經檢討後決定明年將不開辦該科。他說﹕「這是一科很有用的科目,當中涉及資訊科技及生物學的知識,同時亦重視研究,對於本科生來說太過艱深。」修讀該科的學生須具備一定水平的生物、生命科學等知識,計劃開辦生物訊息學碩士課程。"

不久的將來會 hku 開 生物訊息學碩士課程, 或者你等下

YUP, I would like to know when will it open....

May I know what occupation you are in now? Why do you like the field of bioinformatics?
As a research student in data mining, my research area sometimes may touch the field of bioinformatics.

I am doing the the research on the molecular biology. I think Bioinformatics is very useful for me., do have have any suggestion for me as there is no such course in HOng kong

發新話題