發新話題
打印

La Campanella

La Campanella

正常人...有心的話(8級以上)(有時間,有心去練)

大概要練幾耐?

手細又彈唔彈到呢?
安知本非池中物

I started learning this in July 2008 and I m strill practising it now. To memorise all the notes, about 3 months, to completely get used to the octaves jumps at the beginning takes a few weeks and I think to perfect this it takes about six months. For someone with a small hand it will be possible but very hard when you get close to the end because your hand will be very very tired

我得8級,仲要係好多年前考完就冇學,練成既機會係咪好微...==

I started learning this in July 2008 and I m strill practising it now. To memorise all the notes, about 3 months, to completely get used to the octaves jumps at the beginning takes a few weeks and I think to perfect this it takes about six months. For someone with a small hand it will be possible but very hard when you get close to the end because your hand will be very very tired

我都練左好耐,
彈到似番個樣要成起碼半年~                                                                                                                                                                                               

我個仔仔好鍾意這首曲,雙手只係剛彈到八度,的確有點吃力,跳來跳去,他說要幸運才會彈中音。不過,佢出乎意外地怇似乎狠下決心要彈 "到" 佢(唔係彈 "好"佢),我諗佢唔理技巧,至少彈到出來聽得出係這首曲已足夠了。

這首曲十分十分難, 如果彈到有個樣, 已經係好難得, 我彈左成年, 連個樣都砌唔到出o黎

這首歌是演奏級的曲目
如果你雙手可以彈到9度
苦練專心練一首...2個月都有D成績了

彈到呢首歌個個人都得!但彈得好就唔係!

我e家讀緊msuic of performance~我彈完比我個鋼琴老師聽之後,我覺得練左半年既野同垃圾冇分別~

所以遲d先再返黎練!

發新話題