發新話題
打印

賣 Pet Society 所有 Items !!!!! (BIG Sales)

賣 Pet Society 所有 Items !!!!! (BIG Sales)

Ice Throne $10     Santa Throne $5    Throne of Terror $5    Cast Iron Stove $2        Dark Pool Table $8
Golden Poo $10      Large Pink Tree $6   Admiral's Jacket $5      Art Deco Lamp $2          Fan $3
2009!Cake $1       Holiday Candle $1     All Balloons $5             Astronaut Helmet $10    Bat Hat $2

And other items..............................

Pls leave e-mail and I'll reply ASAP !
Wish you good like in Pet Society ^^

Hi Cindy,

I'm interested most of your items ar...how could we trade ???

Henry

Hello Henry^^

You can add me in facebook address: cindysill@netvigator.com
Then tell me the items you want and quantity
Then I'll tell you my acct. no.
After you transfer $, I'll send you the items immediately
OF COURSE, THIS IS IN HONOR SYSTEM
If you don't trust me enough, I can send you one of the items you want to you first
THAT'S FARE, RIGHT?^^

Besides, there are much more items I have that I didn't mentioned. So, anything that cannot buy in shop and find in box, you can tell me see whether I have enough@.@

Good luck in Pet Society
Cindy

多謝哂

嘩~~ Golden poo都$10??????? 本身喺個GAME度都係值10個COIN咋喎~~ 不如, 你攞$10去做善事, 我俾10舊Golden poo你啦~~~
依家呢度都有人開POST用UWANT分換ITEM, 話晒啲分都只不過係啲人上forum儲返嚟, 唔係真錢, 咁人家即係等同免費送item俾人, 你仲喺度收錢??

Did I force anyone to do it?
There's always people don't understand that $ can buy precious time from storing points. Everything have alternative sides.
So what you said means everyone using $ to buy Pet Society items are idiots?
Then, what's the difference between working to earn $ buying items & spending time to earn points to exchange items?
Do you thing you have the rights and ability to tell others they are using their $ wisely?
HAHA~~

rockfu免費提供....search rockfu   :032: :032: :032:

Hello Henry^^

You can add me in facebook address: cindysill@netvigator.com
Then tell me the items you want and quantity
Then I'll tell you my acct. no.
After you transfer $, I'll send you the items immediately
OF COURSE, THIS IS IN HONOR SYSTEM
If you don't trust me enough, I can send you one of the items you want to you first
THAT'S FARE, RIGHT?^^

Besides, there are much more items I have that I didn't mentioned. So, anything that cannot buy in shop and find in box, you can tell me see whether I have enough@.@

Good luck in Pet Society
Cindy

嘩~~ Golden poo都$10??????? 本身喺個GAME度都係值10個COIN咋喎~~ 不如, 你攞$10去做善事, 我俾10舊Golden poo你啦~~~
依家呢度都有人開POST用UWANT分換ITEM, 話晒啲分都只不過係啲人上forum儲返嚟, 唔係真錢, 咁人家即係等同免費送item俾人, 你仲喺度收錢??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Did I force anyone to do it?
There's always people don't understand that $ can buy precious time from storing points. Everything have alternative sides.
So what you said means everyone using $ to buy Pet Society items are idiots?
Then, what's the difference between working to earn $ buying items & spending time to earn points to exchange items?
Do you thing you have the rights and ability to tell others they are using their $ wisely?
HAHA~~

rockfu免費提供....search rockfu   :032: :032: :032:

Supporting rockfu!!
Just spend a few mins to have a look!! WHY NOT!!!!
Human choice depends on their prefrences!!!

發新話題