發新話題
打印

Australia or Japan?

Australia or Japan?

I can't decide where to go on my honeymoon. Australia or Japan? I never been to both places before nor my future husband. Money is not a problem. I plan to go for 10 days, please advice. Thanks

I am going to Aus. for 14days in coming Feb.
I think it is a good time to go there as the currency is very low.
In my opinion, when you have long holiday, you should go far place (eg. Aus), In the other hand, Japan can go anytime for few days holiday.

For Japan, it is a clean and nice place, but the currency is very high now, and it is easier to go for short holiday.

Australia

梗係唔去日本啦.....咁嘅時世...去邊都好....係唔去日本...個對換率超高!

Thank you all. As I said, it's not really about the money or the currency exchange rate. It's really about the experience. It's very rare my future husband and I can both take 10 days and more off together for a holiday. We want to go somewhere special. So that's why I can't decide. But as SUPERHAPPYLUN said, Japan is relatively close to HK and I can take short trips there whereas Australia requires more time and distance. I am leaning towards Australia at the moment.

I am in Australia right now. You should go to Alice Spring in Australia if you have time.

唔去日本

去AUS la梗係...JPN有錢就去得嫁la...
何況now d紙水升咁多...aus又跌左wo...
重點係...aus多野睇d law我覺得...jpn多數都係買野嫁姐

If you like sight seeing and outdoor activities, go to Australia.
If you prefer shopping, Japan of course.

如果你們都喜歡大自然,澳洲是個很好的選擇,我和太太上個月去了澳洲十三天蜜月旅行,大家都很enjoy

Australia road trip.

sun , nature and beach

我會去日本囉唔去澳州

發新話題