發新話題
打印

Pacman VS The Golden Boy

Pacman VS The Golden Boy

有無人有link體片呀??? Pacman 由頭lead到尾, 好想體!!! 見無人post, 等我泥啦!!!

Pacquiao stops 'empty' De la Hoya                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Pacquiao dominated the fight's eight rounds to win by technical knockout

Manny Pacquiao dominated Oscar de la Hoya from the start to win Saturday's welterweight super-fight in Las Vegas.
The Filipino gave his bigger, more famous opponent such abeating that De la Hoya declined to come out of his corner after theeighth round.
The technical knockout marked only the second time De la Hoya had been stopped in his 16-year professional career.
"He's just a great fighter," said De la Hoya. "I have nothing bad to say about him. He prepared like a true champion."

Speed was going to be the key to this fight. I prepared well to control the fight from the beginning               

Manny Pacquiao

Defeat for the 35-year-old came at the hands of a fighter who fought at just 129lb months earlier."Speed was going to be the key to this fight," said the victorious Pacquiao, 29, who picked up an $11m (£7.5m) purse.
"I'm not surprised by the result, because I prepared well tocontrol the fight from the beginning. I'm happy that I could give thisvictory to my country."

De la Hoya seemed well beyond his prime, unable to offer any answer to the punches Pacquiao landed almost at will.
His left eye was closed as he sat on his stool after the eighthround and the ring doctor, referee and his cornermen discussed hiscondition.
The former six-weight world champion offered no complaints whenhis corner decided he had had enough, getting up from his stool andwalking to the centre of the ring to congratulate Pacquiao.
"I felt empty, without power," said De la Hoya. "I tried to goforward but Pacquiao's leg speed and movement didn't allow me toconnect with anything."

I just don't have it any more. My heart still wants to fight, but when you physically can't respond, what can you do?               

Oscar de la Hoya

Two of the three ringside judges scored all eight rounds for Pacquiao,while a third gave De la Hoya - who was taken to a hospital forprecautionary reasons after the fight - only the first round.Pacquiao (48-3-2, 36 knockouts) came up two weight classes to fightfor his biggest purse ever, while De la Hoya was having his first fightat 147lb in seven years.
Though De la Hoya (39-6) towered over Pacquiao and had a bigreach advantage, Pacquiao had no trouble getting inside what few jabsthe American threw to land his shots.
"We knew we had him after the first round," said Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, who also handles Britain's Amir Khan.
"He had no legs, he was hesitant and he was shot."
Roach trained De la Hoya in his last big fight a year ago andsaid his former charge could no longer throw punches when he neededthem.
"Freddie, you're right," De la Hoya told his former trainer after the fight.
"I just don't have it any more. My heart still wants to fight, that's for sure.                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                            606: DEBATE                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather comes back for Manny. He'd beat him easily, and he'd get lots of money               

Frank_Hobo

"But when you physically can't respond, what can you do? I have to be smart and make sure I think about my future plans."
Pacquiao's victory sets up a potential clash with Manchester'slight-welterweight king Ricky Hatton next summer, although FloydMayweather Jr may also be tempted to come out of retirement to facehim.
"I know Ray Hatton," said Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum. "We'llsit down, we'll talk, that's probably the most logical fight to be made- Manny against Ricky Hatton at 140lb.
"Obviously Manny would want to fight at 140 and so would Ricky.That's probably number one on the drawing board. But let the kid have agreat Christmas and New Year, then we'll sit down to business."
Hatton, ringside for the fight, said: "Manny's proved againthat he's pound-for-pound the number one in the sport and I still mightget my dream of becoming the best pound-for-pound fighter in theworld."

睇完.  
Oscar 唔妥.
今次既Oscar唔係打Mayweather時既Oscar.

佢個磅都見到有問題.
145weight-in
147tonight...

其實過磅前同後係應該點既呢?

制係體左上面個兩round, 真係唔似De La Hoya, 好一面倒, 但你指既唔采係乜意思??

點解呀J無打拳王杯既???

發新話題