發新話題
打印

併年節義診

併年節義診

Free clinics for the New Year

Before the Chinese New Year, TIMA doctors and Tzu Chi volunteers held free clinics in Nanzhuang(南庄) and Zhuolan(卓蘭) of central Taiwan. In addition to providing free health care to patients, volunteers also prepared Chinese New Year calligraphy, to wish participants a prosperous Year of the Ox.

趕在過年前,慈濟人醫會以及慈濟志工前往台灣中部、苗栗南庄和卓蘭進行義診活動,除了醫病,還現場揮毫寫春聯,祝福與會者 一個吉祥的牛年。

< Calligraphy art a New Year's blessing >

At Tzu Chi's free clinic in Nanzhuan (南庄), Taiwan, Tzu Chi Honorary Board member Ho Taixiong (侯泰雄) wields his calligraphy brush in celebration of the Lunar New Year. It is his first free clinic.

在台灣,慈濟南庄的義診現場,榮蕫侯泰雄現場揮毫,迎接新年,這是他第一次參加義診活動。

Tzu Chi volunteer, Ho Taixiong:I write very happily and I hope that they too can feel it.

「我用很高興的心情在寫,希望他們也一樣感受到好的心情。」

< Lasting friendship lights up smiles >

TIMA doctors extend the festive spirit to care recipient and stroke sufferer, Deming, who is wheelchair-bound. After receiving years of Tzu Chi's care, Deming is now able to express his gratitude.

人醫會的醫師將這份歡喜,送到了居家關懷戶德明的家中,他中風了,坐在輪椅上,多年來和志工的互動,他已經知道如何表達心中的感恩。

Bless you Deming, bless you, and a happy new year.
「德明祝福你,新年快樂,祝福你。」

Say thank you.
「說感恩。」

< Heartwarming exchanges >

And in Zhuolan (卓蘭), Zhan Ayin (詹阿銀) from Canada is here at her first free clinic, making the most of her time helping out. In the chilly weather she gives this old woman warmth, only to be reciprocated by more.

同樣在卓蘭,從加拿大回來的詹阿銀師姊,是第一次參加義診,把握因緣付出。天氣冷,她給了阿嬤溫暖,阿嬤回給她的溫暖 更多。

Tzu Chi volunteer, Zhan Ayin:Master says that you must seize the moment. I came back to be with my mother and am staying for a longer period of time. That's why I'm able take part in this event. I feel very fortunate.

「師父就說,你要把握當下,所以這次回來陪媽媽,回來時間長,才能參與這次活動,我覺得很有福報。」

Though Taiwan is experiencing low temperatures during the Lunar New Year, Tzu Chi's love warms all needy corners.

台灣春節天氣冷颼颼,但慈濟的愛溫暖了需要關懷的角落。     
http://www.newdaai.tv/?view=detail&id=52456

發新話題