智識改變命運: 識睇英文就會明
唔識睇既我都建議查下字典
簡單黎講, 道指將最早四月下試4000 點低位
有耐性而又識睇英文既人就睇下以下網址
一定對你投資/投機策略有所影響

個人意見係: 平時聽到既係股票佬基於利益原則既意見
以呢位人兄係學界出身, 從宏觀角度出發, 意見深入, 極有可取之處

節錄: http://www.contrahour.com/contrahour/martin-armstrong/

"The major support is 3,600 on the now Industrials. During '09, the support area appears to be 6,600, 5,000, and 4,000-3,600. Clearly, resistance is shaping up at 9,700-9,800. It would take a monthly close back above the 12,400 level to signal new highs are likely.."

Thank you very much for sharing.  Very long article, take some time to finish

Yes indeed, it is a very long article. And once again, it is from a perspective of a scholar, not from a investment banker.

I don't think he is very famous because he is now in jail and cannot be interviewed by TV reporters. But he dedicates to his economics research even he has been in jail for 9 years.

Please spread this out and save people lives and money. Sometimes, we can overcome the crash by leaving the marking early.

It is a marvellous article.  Highly recommend to those who are interested in economic and economic problems we are confronting now.  It is not easy to find someone with such insightful view.   Obama is giving a new tax cut policy.  Don't know if the it is about the same plan as mentioned by the author.  

It is really sorry for him to be in jail cos of the contradiction of the US legal system  

William, thx again for the sharing

I really want to spread this out as soon as possible. I am a science teacher and the way he presents the history and economics are sounding!

We may be skeptical about his accuracy of model. But when we look at the fact that he states in the article, there are serious fundamental problems that will plague the global economy.

I know what I am doing is like preaching a bible, a religion but I am a person who do believe in the power of nature. And THINK ABOUT THIS: why our PM Wen JiaBao and 任志剛 both said that Financial Tsunami episode 2 is coming soon? Why are they so confident that it is surely coming? Something big is happening behind the scene and it will soon expose to surface.

I am glad that you find this article interesting. Keep in touch.

Yes indeed, it is a very long article. And once again, it is from a perspective of a scholar, not from a investment banker.

I don't think he is very famous because he is now in jail and cannot be interviewed by TV reporters. But he dedicates to his economics research even he has been in jail for 9 years.

Please spread this out and save people lives and money. Sometimes, we can overcome the crash by leaving the marking early.

It is a marvellous article.  Highly recommend to those who are interested in economic and economic problems we are confronting now.  It is not easy to find someone with such insightful view.   Obama is giving a new tax cut policy.  Don't know if the it is about the same plan as mentioned by the author.  

It is really sorry for him to be in jail cos of the contradiction of the US legal system  

I really want to spread this out as soon as possible. I am a science teacher and the way he presents the history and economics are sounding!

We may be skeptical about his accuracy of model. But when we look at the fact that he states in the article, there are serious fundamental problems that will plague the global economy.

I know what I am doing is like preaching a bible, a religion but I am a person who do believe in the power of nature. And THINK ABOUT THIS: why our PM Wen JiaBao and 任志剛 both said that Financial Tsunami episode 2 is coming soon? Why are they so confident that it is surely coming? Something big is happening behind the scene and it will soon expose to surface.

I am glad that you find this article interesting. Keep in touch.

It is very nice of you.   You may post this article in the local stock section (I just happened to drop by this foreign stock section), there has more viewers and more discussion could be made.  Awareness of the problem could be triggered off by  discussion.  Some fundamental economics factors raised in the article  are worth to be refered and discussed.

It is very nice of you.   You may post this article in the local stock section (I just happened to drop by this foreign stock section), there has more viewers and more discussion could be made.  Awareness of the problem could be triggered off by  discussion.  Some fundamental economics factors raised in the article  are worth to be refered and discussed.

Why is he in jail?

發新話題