Danny Fernandes《Intro》 [MP3/192Kbps VBR/69.75MB]

Danny Fernandes《Intro》 [MP3/192Kbps VBR/69.75MB]

專輯名稱:Intro
歌手姓名:Danny Fernandes
唱片公司:CP Records
發行日期:2008年10月14日
專輯流派:R&B/MP3/192Kbps VBR/69.75MB

專輯介紹:

You only get one chance to make a first impression, so Fernandes and Belly hunkered down in the studio to write the songs that would become his debut album Intro. “I make music that I can dance to,” Danny says matter-of-fact. “That’s what I do because I was a dancer before I was anything else.” So rest assured Fernandes knows how to move hips. His debut is rammed with addictive club bangers, led by “Curious” and his fiery new floor-filler “Private Dancer”. Built on spectral synths and skintight beats, Danny’s sexed-up songs, even the slow numbers, are purpose-built for getting down and picking up, busting moves and breaking hearts. Since taking his first steps towards stardom, Fernandes ambitions have only grown. The singer-dancer is positioning himself as the next Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake. It’s a big goal, sure, but so far Fernandes has cleared every high bar he’s set. This album might be his intro, but there are more chapters to come. “Keep putting out singles, keep putting out albums, keep putting out videos,” Fernandes says. “I don’t ever plan to stop.”

曲目列表:

01. Had Me At Hi
02. Private Dancer
03. Missed Call
04. Fantasy
05. Addicted
06. Never Again
07. Nonchalant
08. Memory
09. Curious
10. Number Changed
11. Time