Jade MacRae - Get Me Home [MP3/192K/66.25MB]

專輯名稱:Get Me Home
歌手姓名:Jade MacRae
唱片公司:Sony BMG
發行日期:2008年10月04日
專輯流派:Pop
格式大小:MP3/192K/66.25MB
專輯介紹:

Get Me Home is the much anticipated follow-up album for 2006 ARIA Best Female Artist Nominee Jade MacRae. Written by Jade in Australia, USA and Europe, Get Me Home is a modern blend of sexy electro pop combined with Jade's signature soulful vocals and intimate, honest lyrics. Jade collaborated with some of the world's top producers and song-writers including Warryn Campbell for the infectious 'Shine Like A Diamond' and Maratrone's Arnthor Birgsson for Jade's first cheeky first single 'In The Basement'.

Get Me Home is the sophomore album from Australian singer Jade MacRae. Originally scheduled for release on November 5, 2007, the release date was pushed back on numerous occasions but finally saw a release on October 4, 2008. The album has new cover art, a slightly different track order and the addition of a new single 'I Wanna Be In Love' compared to its initial scheduled release.

The album features much heavier pop and electronica influences than MacRae's debut album. The album has failed to chart in every Australian chart; possibly due to the album's release date pushbacks and the fact that "I Wanna Be In Love" isn't get much airplay.

曲目列表:

01. Emergency
02. Low
03. Run To You
04. I Wanna Be In Love
05. Get Me Home
06. In The Basement
07. Trouble
08. Shine Like A Diamond
09. You're Gone
10. Next To Me
11. Under The Sheets