The Von Bondies - Love Hate And Then There's You [MP3/53.14MB]

專輯名稱:Love Hate And Then There's You
歌手姓名:The Von Bondies
唱片公司:Shout Factory
發行日期:2009年02月03日
專輯流派:Indie / Alternative
格式大小:MP3/53.14MB
專輯介紹:

The Von Bondies are an American alternative rock band. The current members are Jason Stollsteimer on vocals and lead guitar, Christy Hunt on rhythm guitar, Leann Banks on bass guitar and Don Blum on drums.

With the long-anticipated release of Love Hate and Then There's You, The Von Bondies' third studio album and their debut for Majordomo Records, fans will experience a band that's come a long way since 2004's smash album, Pawn Shoppe Heart. Now in their ninth year together, Jason Stollsteimer and drummer Don Blum have taken their music to new places while holding on to the core values they've always exhibited. Love Hate and Then There's You picks up from the tighter, more nuanced sound of the 2004 hit single "C'mon C'mon", which subsequently took on a second life as the theme to Denis Leary's highly acclaimed FX TV series Rescue Me. On riff-happy tracks like first single "Pale Bride" and the anthemic leadoff track "This Is Our Perfect Crime", on pounders like "I Don't Wanna" and "Chancer" and on the album-closing "Modern Saints" with its nearly ethereal intro, this is a Von Bondies with a renewed sense of purpose.

曲目列表:

01. This Is Our Perfect Crime
02. Shut Your Mouth
03. Pale Bride
04. Only To Haunt You
05. 21st Birthday
06. She's Dead To Me
07. Chancer
08. Blame Game
09. I Don't Wanna
10. Accidents Will Happen
11. Eart****uake