Melinda Doolittle《Coming Back To You》 [Mp3/192Kbps/53.31MB]

專輯名稱:Coming Back To You
歌手姓名:Melinda Doolittle

格式大小:Mp3/192Kbps/53.31MB
唱片公司:Hi Fi Recordings
發行日期:2009年02月03日
專輯流派:R&B / Pop

專輯介紹:

The Tennessee singer, one of American Idol’s most gifted rejects, finished third in 2007 behind Blake Lewis and winner Jordin Sparks. Her sterling album, and particularly this soulful slice with its retro girl-group vibe, reveals an accomplished stylist and nimble vocalist with an instrument built for Motown updates and lush pop-jazz. Doolittle, 31, does a lot for today’s retro-soul renaissance.

Melinda Doolittle’s debut album, Coming Back To You, recalls the magic and luster of R&B’s classic artists with the lush instrumentation and supple production style of today’s pop-soul renaissance. Unveiling a timeless collection of songs tailored around a voice The New York Times has hailed as one of the most ‘phenomenally gifted’ in years, Coming Back To You’s 13 songs reach back and propel you forward, sublimely blending old-school musical values with an on-the-block emotional currency that only Melinda Doolittle can deliver.

Featuring production by Grammy-nominated producer Mike Mangini and recorded with top caliber musicians from the American musical epicenters of Nashville and New York City, Coming Back To You soars as a soul-baring tour de force with the singer transforming these lively soul, jazz, pop and R&B stylings into an evocative and affectionate treasure trove.

曲目列表:

01. Fundamental Things
02. It's Your Love
03. Coming Back To You
04. Declaration Of Love
05. The Best Of Everything
06. Wonderful
07. Dust My Broom
08. I'll Never Stop Loving You
09. I Will Be
10. If I'm Not In Love
11. Walkin' Blues
12. We Will Find A Way
13. Wonder Why

<免責聲明 >
歌曲僅作為下載頻寬測試,請在下載24小時後刪除,版權歸歌手和唱片公司所有,任何涉及商業盈利目的均不得使用,否則產生的一切後果將由您自己承擔!本人將不對任何內容負任何法律責任!請購買正版CD支持你喜愛的歌手。謝謝!

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

發新話題